What you will need
• 12 large prawns, peeled with tails left on
• salt and pepper, for seasoning
• 2 teaspoons green peppercorns, crushed
• 2 garlic cloves, peeled and crushed
• red peppers or green peppers or yellow pepper, cut into thin strips
• 1 lime, quartered for garnish
• 100 g butter
• 1 lime, juice of
• 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
• chopped parsley
• salt and pepper
• olive oil
Now Get Cooking!
1. Heat olive oil in small frying pan and add the seasoned prawns. When the prawns are sealed, put in a hot oven for five minutes.
2. After removing the pan from the oven, add your butter, parsley, garlic, green peppercorns, Worcestershire sauce and lime juice.
3. Mix together until the sauce is creamy, then serve on a hot plate.
4. Garnish with strips of peppers and lime.
Prep: 10 minutes
Cooking: 10 minutes