- 4 large eggs
- 1cup packed dark brown sugar
- 1cup light corn syrup
- 1/3 cup unsalted butter, melted
- 1teaspoon vanilla
- 1tablespoon Bourbon
- 1cup pecan halves
- ½ cup coarsely chopped pecans
- ½ teaspoon kosher salt
- 1pie crust, 9 inch, chilled
- Prebake the chilled pie shell, weighted down, at 350 degrees for 7 minutes.
- Take out the weights and bake another 2.
- Let cool.
- Beat the eggs until frothy.
- Add the remaining ingredients, mix well, pour into the shell, and bake at 350 degrees for about 40-45 minutes, or until set.
- Let cool completely before serving.
- Serve with a scoop of vanilla ice cream.